Magnum Scout Fat Tire Trail Electric Bike
Scout is built for trail-riding and the weekend adventurer. Whether you’re camping, hunting, fishing, or going for a long ride on country backroads, the Scout will help anyone that wants to get on a dirt road, regardless of physical ability.
MAGNUM SCOUT CALLOUT FEATURES
- 26″ inch wheels with 4” knobby-tread fat tires designed for performance and comfortability, absorbing shock from rides on bumpy or rough terrain and creating a more comfortable ride on most surfaces.
- Long range 48V / 17.5 Ah Battery for a 25 – 30 mile range depending on a number of variables like body weight, cargo weight, terrain, wind direction, and pedal assist level.
- 750W Bafang Motor (peaks at 1000 watts) with 6 modes of pedal assist, for speeds of up to 28 mph.
- Integrated powerful front headlight and rear light (with rear light activated by braking).
- The cockpit features an all new large display, with a backlight for clear visibility during night rides, increasing the rider’s safety and control.
- Front and rear dual-piston hydraulic brakes with adjustable reach levers.
- Adjustable preload suspension fork to accommodate a wide range of preferences and body weights, including optional lock-out for pavement riding.
- Extra-wide 12-gauge spokes and wide rims for additional stability, especially during acceleration.
- Lightweight polycarbonate front and rear fenders.
- Ultra-sturdy, welded mid-mount kickstand to hold the bike in a stable position when parked.
- Ergonomic stitched deluxe grips for reduced stress and increased comfort on long range rides.
- Rear carrier rack which carries up to 55 lbs of cargo and includes a bungee strap to secure the rider’s load.
- Top tube attachment points for a water bottle cage or other accessories
- Optional: Front Carrier Rack.
Bafang Rear Hub
48v 750W Nominal
Battery Voltage / Amp Hours / Watt Hours:
48v / 17.5Ah or 19.2Ah / 840Wh or 936Wh
Estimated Charge Time:
8.5 Hours for 17.5Ah Battery. 9.7 Hours for 19.5Ah Battery.
Estimated Min And Max Range:
17.5Ah battery 35-65 Miles / 19.2Ah battery 45- 75 Miles (Depending On Riding Style, Terrain, Rider Weight and Pedal Assist Level.)
Power Output Indicators (6 Bars), Battery Level (6Bars) Speed, Trip,Trip Time, Time, ODO, Power output, PAS, Battery Level
Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Twist Throttle
Up to 28mph With Pedal Assist, 20mph Throttle Only
Front and Rear Integrated
High Step with semi-integrated battery
Suspension Fork with Lockout
Rear Rack, Bottle Cage Mount, Fender Mounts, Front Carrier, Derailleur Guard Mounts
7 Speed Shimano
7 Speed Shimano
Stem / Handlebar:
Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Seatpost / Seatpost Dimensions:
Front and Rear
26 x 4 Knobby
26″ X 4″