Firmstrong Bruiser 3-speed Mens Cruiser Bike
The Bruiser is a favorite among men looking for that recreational cruiser to fit the true needs of a guy. The Bruiser name suits it well, this is a guy's guy bike.
With the added gears the Bruiser 3 Speed has added capability versus a traditional single speed cruiser bike. The three speed internal gear system it features is made by Shimano, and is one of the easiest gear systems to use and operate. All of the shifting takes place inside the rear wheel, which means no longer does the chain have to move for the bike to change gears. This means less maintenance and less possibility of future problems. The gears ride smooth, shifts easily and seamless. For the recreational rider, the three gears provide just enough variance in speeds to cover the three basics of all rides, uphill riding, cruising and flat riding, and downhill, high speed, and flat straight away riding. There is only one cable for the gear system so the design is not cluttered or overwhelming. The ride is smooth and effortless, the wide tires and spring saddle make the ride soft and comfortable. The brake system is a coaster brake, which means the rider pedals backwards to stop, just like the original beach cruisers.
The design is catered to the true man with the thick top tube design, extended length frame and the all black components. The frame has an extra two inches of length compared to a standard cruiser design, giving riders more distance from the handlebars and better arm extension. Don't think you have to be tall to ride this bike though, while it is a good option for taller men, it is also extremely comfortable for average height men. If your arms feel cramped on a standard frame, The Bruiser would be a good alternative. All of the components on this bike are painted black, which not only adds a very tough and sleek feel to the bike, but it also will protect all components from the elements. The paint will act as a protectant and sealant to prevent rusting even if you live in a very moist environment, including by the ocean. The Bruiser 3 speed is available in several colors with different colored wheel options.
- 17" Extended Length Steel Frame with 26" Painted Aluminum Wheels
- 3 Speed Mens Bike with Shimano Internal Gear System, shifts quickly, easily, and requires little maintenance
- Great recreational riding bike for taller men or those who would like more arm extension. 2" extended frame creates more space between rider and handlebars.
- Thick top tube design gives a Beefy look to this men's cruiser bike
- All Painted Black Components
- Single Speed Bike with a Pedal-Backwards Coaster Brake for easy pedaling and smooth braking
- Dual Spring Oversized Seat for Added Comfort
- 2.125" Wide All Black Tires provides a cushioned, relaxed ride for easy rolling
- 38.5" Wide Painted Black Cruiser Bike Handlebars with Synthetic Leather Black Grips
- Bicycle Weighs approximately 40lbs. Fully Assembled
- Fits Most Men 5'4"- 6'4"Tall
- Recommended Riding Speed 3 - 25mph
- Recommended Riding Distance 0 - 35 miles in a single trip
- The Seat and Handlebar Height and Tilt can be adjusted to properly fit the rider
- Color Matched Fenders can be Purchased Separately for $29.99.
- Bike comes 80% Assembled, Assembly is easy and fun!
Size: 17" Frame; 26" Wheels
Frame: Thick top tube design, Steel
Chain: KMC Z-410
Front Hub: Alloy 36H
Grips: Black Synthetic Leather
Handlebar: Classic Cruiser Bend Black; Steel
Kickstand: Included; steel
Pedals: Hard Plastic w/ Metal framing
Rear Brake: Shimano Coaster Brake
Rear Hub: Shimano Nexus Internal 3 Speed
Rims: Painted Black Alloy 26" x 2.125 x 36H
Saddle: Classic Padded Single Coil Spring Saddle
Seat_Post: Steel 25.4mm x 350mm
Tires: Kenda All Black 26" x 2.125
Bottom Bracket: One piece 24 tpi
Crankset: Forged One Piece, 44T
Extras: Stainless steel spokes, All black components, Shimano Nexus 3 Speed
Recommended Rider Height: Fits Most Men 5'4"- 6'4"Tall
Maximum Rider Weight: 300 Pounds